Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Friendsday Wednesday

You know, while I was looking through numerous blogs to feature on today's blog, a light bulb clicked on over my head.

Why am I searching the internet when one of the best blogs is done by my friend, Deb, called the Paper Turtle.  I always find her blog to be inspiring, and the photography is always spot on.  She might discuss things that happen in her day, or crafts....
She is always doing some sort of craft that turns out very cute.  Or she might give you a recipe...
... for pumpkin heaven... or cupcakes, show you what they had for dinner, or give you a quote for the day.  Whatever it is, I always enjoy her blog.  So go on and check it out.  I know you will, too.  It is usually the first one I go to when I am reading my list of blogs.  So even though Deb isn't a new friend, she is an "old" friend and I am glad to share her with you.




3 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh my gosh, Jean. Thank you so much for your kind words here. :o) What a very nice surprise! You are just too sweet. xo

Marti said...

I followed your link to the Paper Turtle, and thoroughly enjoyed her blog. Thanks for the referral.

Whosyergurl said...

Hello, fellow transplanted Hoosier! Thanks for stoppin' in. I'm a follower, now.
xo, Cheryl