Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Little People Friends

If I could have figured out how to upload photos from my computer to the blog sooner, these pictures would have on my blog last week.  I know how to do it - I do it everyday, but I couldn't find these particular photos on my system, even though I downloaded them.  I know it's weird.  I finally did find them, so here's the story...
Last weekend I drove to Phoenix just so I could see Nicole and Sam's girls, Myah and Kylee.
The first picture is Kylee and all of us (except Granpa 'Sota - short version of Grandpa in Minnesota) played Uno.  This was like no other Uno I have ever played.  They've come a long way.
Miss Myah smiling for the camera.
Miss Kylee showing me her cards - you can't tell, but she probably was holding 1/4 of the deck.
We went out for dinner and ate at Padre's.  We were all happy with our Mexican food,
Kylee making her "I don't know what" face, with Myah looking on...
The restaurant.  Nicole drove so I couldn't even tell you how to get there, but it is in Phoenix, somewhere near her home.
Kimmy and her friend, Ashley, came by later to spend a little time with the girls. 
We had a nice time together and I can't believe how much they have grown!

No comments: