Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down...

Okay, so it wasn't a Monday, but it was a rainy day.  I live in Phoenix, so any change in the weather is good.  Today we had cold (cool for any northerners reading this) weather AND rain!  Thankfully, it didn't start pouring until I pulled into my drive.  I took pictures while I was sitting in traffic on the way home.
They don't look so dark in this picture but you could definitely tell that they were rain clouds.  This is before I actually got on the freeway, looking to the northeast.
This is in the East valley, heading south.  As soon as I got home I started fixing dinner.  Both of my daughters came over and we had pepperoni roll ups...
This was the only one left - a nice snack for another time.  I took crescent rolls and rolled pepperoni and  provolone cheese inside.  The girls loved them.  Very easy to do.  The idea actually came from pinterest.com.  I was sad to see the girls go - sometimes... sometimes it is too quiet around here.


No comments: