Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More about the card crop...

I told you previously about the card crop held at Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store and showed you the cards I made for the upcoming card exchanges.  What I didn't show you was the card that I made from the product given us.
We were given a 6 x 6" pad of paper by Glitz, along with two packages of embellishments.  The paper is absolutely gorgeous - such beautiful prints.  So the $10 we paid to attend the crop was definitely worth the product we received.  Here's the card I made...
I just cut part of the paper that had a bicycle print on it, mounted it on one of the dark red floral print papers, popped it up, tied a gold sheer ribbon around it, then used an epoxy sticker/button for the center of the bow.  Simple but cute. 
 
I know Adriana plans to do another card crop in August, but I am not sure of the date.  Check it out - we had a great time.

No comments: