I am still working on July's cards for the card exchange at Paper Vineyard. I spent Friday night with Cindy working on them...
I used a Dreamweaver metal stencil and using a finger dauber, I inked the bicycle image on each card front.
You can see it was a messy job and a little time consuming, but I like the end result.
The paper is a pink print, but here it looks rather "orangey." I didn't have enough black flowers, so after trying different methods (Glimmer Mist and inking), I ended up painting white flowers with black paint. They turned out really nice and would do it again. I still have a little bit more to do to finish these cards. I have to say they have definitely been a work in progress. I will show you more when I finish the cards.